SEMI AUTOMATIC ROTARY BOTTLE WASHING MACHINE 32 JETS
AKSHAR Rotary bottle machinery operates with the GENEVA mechanism and meets the CGMP requirements of glass and plastic bottles. With an elegant design and compact arrangement, our Rotary Bottle Washing Machine is highly efficient and multi-featured that provides ease of operation.
The machine also requires manual loading and unloading of bottles that are cleaned by the spraying showers over a series of operations. These bottles can be loaded in an inverted position inside the specially designed cup-shaped holders. To enable regular and timely washing of bottles, spraying showers and solenoid valves are provided. They ensure water-saving along with flexible adjustment of the washing media to suit individual requirements.
- Extremely simple and user friendly design based on Geneva Mechanism
- All contact parts are made of SS 316
- Four inner (Included one air wash) & one outer wash
- Sequence washes according to customer's choice
- Stationary nozzles ensure contamination free water cycles
- Easy loading and unloading
- Individual solenoid valve for each washing sequence
- Higher capacity centrifugal pumps to wash bigger bottles
- The stationary nozzles avoid chipping of bottlenecks
- Pumps and tanks are mounted on portable stands offering easy maintenance
- Bottle guide system especially for lightweight bottle
- Separate control panel to avoid any short circuit due to spraying of water
- S.S. Glycerin filled pressure gauges