AUTOMATIC MULTI HEAD SCREW CAPPING MACHINE
“AKSHAR” NPM's Automatic Screw Capping Machine is a flexible, self-sufficient machine built on stainless steel with a height adjustable mechanism. The machine is built on sturdy welded MS frame that entirely closes in stainless steels and doors that carry forth the services.
The containers move along the conveyor belt that leads to an in-feed star wheel, that brings the container under the sealing head where subsequent indexing is done. The rotating head picks up a cap from the cap star wheel situated in the chute of the cap filling bowl. The body and neck of the container are placed under the rotating head where sealing is done perfectly through the sealing head.
- No container no cap arrangement.
- Rigid M.S. structure with elegantly matt finished S.S. cladding.
- Single motor synchronizes conveyor, star wheel, & platform turret.
- ACVFD for speed control.
- Adjustable height of conveyor belt to align with another machine of the line
- Sealing pressure can be varied to suit different gauges and size of caps.
- Specially designed hopper is provided to increase storage capacity of bowl
- Low noise level, low power consumptions.
- Self-lubricating UHMW-PE guide profile for S.S. slat chain provides low friction & allows smooth and noiseless conveying.
- Universal coupling for quick and easy setting of In-feed worm
- Adjustable bottle height gauge for easy and quick setting.
- Acrylic enclosure in SS frame. (optional).
- No cap − machine stop arrangement. (optional)
- Motorized height adjustment. (optional)